Configuring a BT Business Hub for VoIP
How do I turn off SIP ALG on the Business Hub 5?
Make sure you're using a computer that's connected to your network then -
- Open a browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox etc) and type 192.168.1.254 or businesshub.home in the address bar. You'll see the BT Business Hub home page.
- Click on ‘Advanced Settings’
- Enter your admin password (unless this has been changed, the default admin password can be found on the bottom of the Business Hub 5 or on the plastic pull out on its back).
- Click ‘Continue to Advanced Settings’
- Click ‘Firewall’ then ‘Configuration’ and scroll down to ‘Application Layer Gateway’
- Click Yes next to ‘Disable SIP ALG’ and click ‘Apply’
SIP ALG will then be deactivated on your Business Hub 5.