What is Dial Through or DISA (Direct Inward System Access)?
Dial Through or DISA (Direct Inward System Access) allows someone calling in from off-network to obtain access to the "internal" system dialtone and call out as if from one of the extensions attached to the system.
The benefits of Dial Through
- Centralised billing (out bound calls will use the main rate deck and have a CDR entry
- Assigning an international and freephone number will reduce the costs for mobile users
- Security by using a PIN code for access
- Calls can be recorded
Setting up Dial Through
- Log into the control panel and navigate to 'Telephone Numbers'.
- Select or add numbers of your choosing
- Click on the number and set the destination as 'Dial Through'