CDR Access via FTP
CDRs and Services files are available to our wholesale customers via our FTP platform.
- Daily CDR files (A folder containing records of chargeable calls made the previous calendar day based on GMT)
- Monthly CDR files (A folder containing records of chargeable calls made the previous calendar month based on GMT)
- Monthly Service Files (A folder containing records of chargeable services consumed either in-advance or arrears)
CDR and Service files are supplied as a comma-separated values file (.csv).
Accessing the FTP Platform
PLEASE NOTE: You will only be able to connect for the first time after the first billing cycle has completed successfully
- Download an FTP client, this will allow you to connect to our FTP platform.
You can currently use a browser by prefixing ftp:// instead of ftps:// but this does not support FTPS which will be our only supported connection type in the future.
If you don't have an FTP client then we recommend Filezilla which can be downloaded here and is free: https://filezilla-project.org
- Create a new connection and populate with the basic details as shown below. Your username, password and host can be found in the re-seller portal under Accounts.
- You will now have read-only access to CDRs inline with VoiceHost data-retention policy https://www.voicehost.co.uk/privacy-policy