Configuration Guide for Linksys ATA PAP2T
- Plug the ATA into the network, plug into analogue phone, then plug in the power.
- Give it a minute or two to start up, then dial **** on the analogue phone, then when the prompt plays, dial 110# to obtain the IP address of the ATA. (IP address will be in the format 192.168.x.x where x is between 0 and 255)
- Plug the IP address into a web browser on the computer.
- Click on the “Admin Login” on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on “Line 1”
Change the following values:
- Line Enable: yes
- Sip Port: 5060
- Register Expires: 60
- Proxy: sip.voicehost.co.uk
- Display Name: <Your Name>
- User ID: <Extension Number> (in the format xxxxx*xxx)
- Password: <Extension Password>
- Preferred Codec: G711a