Configuration Guide for the Panasonic KX-TGP500
On the handset, press the menu button, scroll down to and select the tool box (IP Service), then scroll down to and select Network Setting, then scroll down and select IP settings to view the IP address of the phone.
- To access the phone to configure it via the computer, you must enable web access: On the handset, press the menu button, scroll down to and select the toolbox (IP Service), scroll down to and select Network Setting, then scroll down to and select Embedded Web. Select 'On' to open web access for the phone. Web access is only available for 15 minutes once activated.
- Enter the IP address of the phone into a web browser. When prompted, the default username is 'admin' and the default password is 'adminpass' to access the page.
- Click on the VoIP tab at the top.
- Click on 'Line 1' under 'SIP Settings' on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Change the following values:
Phone Number: <Extension Number> (in the format xxxxx*xxx)
Register Server Address: sip.voicehost.co.uk
Register Server Port: 5060
Proxy Server Address: sip.voicehost.co.uk
Proxy Server Port: 5060
Presence Server Port: 5060
Outbound Proxy Server Port: 5060
Source Port: 5060
Authentication ID: <Extension Number> (in the format xxxxx*xxx)
Authentication Password: <Extension Password>
- Click 'Save' at the bottom of the screen.
- If the base doesn't automatically reboot, unplug it and plug it back in for a reboot.
- Once the base starts back up, from the handset, dial 1234 to hear our welcome message.