The VoiceHost customer complaints procedure:
VoiceHost Ltd are committed to providing excellent service and endeavour to deal with any complaint fairly and within a reasonable period of time. However, should a customer remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, they are welcomed to contact us whereupon we will do our utmost to resolve the problem as quickly as is reasonably practicable. We operate a complaints procedure to help ensure that any complaints are dealt with efficiently and to your satisfaction.
If you have a problem with the way we have sold, provisioned or delivered the service to you, you should:
- In the first instance, telephone us on 0345 561 0 561 or write via email to email@example.com. We aim to respond to you within 24 hours. Please ensure you retain the reference number for your conversation. Our customer service staff will do their utmost to successfully resolve any problems at that point. If, however, your problem cannot be resolved during the phone call, we will agree a course of action with you. If you remain unhappy with the way in which your complaint has been handled in the first instance, you may contact the Customer Service Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your case reference number. They will respond and aim to resolve your complaint within 48 hours.
- If the Customer Service Manager is unable to resolve the issue to your satisfaction, you may escalate your concern to the Managing Director by emailing email@example.com. In both cases, they will aim to respond to you within 48 hours.
- Please note that in all cases, we ask that you mention your incident reference number in all correspondence, and that you work with our management team to resolve your concern.
Ombudsman Services and Independent Complaints Resolution
In the unlikely event that your complaint has not been resolved by VoiceHost Ltd to your satisfaction within a period of eight weeks, or if during the process of investigating your complaint you believe the situation has reached a deadlock, you may refer your complaint to the ombusdsman service for independent consideration. The ombusdsman will make an independent decision based entirely on the merits of the complaint and at no cost to the customer.
Customers may contact the ombudsman directly via their website: http://www.ombudsman-services.org/complain-now-communications.html
Join the VoiceHost cloud platform today and experience the future of communication.
- Hosted PBXCloud Hosted Telecommunications
- Free 1st Extension
- Free Telephone Number
- Contract Term - No Minimum Term
- Free Call Groups
- Free Conference Room
- Free Call Recording
- Free Call Parking
- Free Voicemail
- Free Time Profiles
- Free Fax to Email
- - Complete Price List